Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire
Welcome guest, please register!
Welcome guest, please register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire by Witch-King on Hiveworkshop.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire

Go down 
+7
Hellion Drakis
SpankyDmonkey
maher
Greymare
Nicanor
Taiion Methuselah Lucifer
Deathwing
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Kreigan looked at the man asking if he was coming. Meh, what the hell.. lets see how this turns out. thought Kreigan. He began swallowing the strong grog, as if it was nothing. After all of it was drank, Kreigan's mutated arm transformed back to normal. "Mutations are alot easier to revert, if a little alchohol is involved." He gave a weak smile as he walked out the bar with the captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:45 pm

"hahaha. you know a deal when you see one lad, or company moves out in the morning to raid for some supplies." the man said, moving off towards a small collection of buildings all with 505 painted on them.
Back to top Go down
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:56 pm

"Hmm.. what is there to raid near this area? I thought the humans were forced down to the southern islands." asked Kreigan. Kreigan also began to notice the buildings and such.
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Halsad was walking in the woods, something was moving ''Guys, i sence something wrong.'' A Rune Mage said, then everyone's runes where glowing ''We are being watched!Everyone!FALL DOWN!'' Then Halsad crouched while he saw an arrow coming towards him''Shadow Trolls!''Then a group of Trolls charged at them from the woods, one nearly killed a warrior, but Tyles, the mage saved him with shielding, Halsad shot a blast at one, killing it instantly ''We Trollz kill'y humens!''Then a Troll backstabbed Tyles ''ARRGGHHH'' Then he felt at the ground, Halsad saw them and said ''Damnit!Tyles!''He jumped and slashed the Trolls chest, injuring it, the Troll fled in fear ''You be no match for trollz!"'The same Warlock yelled, Casting a shadow blast at Halsad, hitting his arm ''Damn you!'' He cursed, then a warrior helped him get up, and a Troll tried to kill him, then a shield suddenly dissapeared, it was a group of other warriors from the camp ''Glad to see you alive, sir, Tyles is alive, but he is ina bad situlation, we should return back to the camp ''You go nowhere!"'The Troll shouted, then Halsad standed up and jumped with enchanced streingh from a rune ''Taste this you foul spawn!'' Then he impaled the Troll with his sword, the fire's power made the Troll go on fire ''You pay fo'dis, mon!We Trollz will get your head!'' Then Halsad replied ''Fine, i will be waiting.'' And finished him off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Taiion: Taiion released the Orc. "Go now, get out of my sight!", he spat. And he pushed the Orc through a Portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Nyroc:

"well their are the odd survivors, and they hoard the remaining food, we search and destroy, then we pick up the food." he said swiftly, arriving at a tent, it was empty. "heres your bunk, you will sleep here until better arrangements can be made sargeant." he empasized the last word and walked away.
Back to top Go down
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Kreigan smiled at the word Sergeant. He looked across his tent. It was simple and plain, but thats all he needed. He laid down to rest, which at first was just a relaxing rest.. until it became a sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:14 pm

An hour later. "hey you! i'm your new bunkmate! Private Willard Springs sir! i'm a Sniper and Swordsman sir!" he barked out as kreigan came awake.
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:15 pm

After being pushed inside portal, Gorash was flying trough dimensions and spaces for about three minutes, but it looked like a whole eternity. He could see random stars, planets, black holes and much more things that he didn't knew how to name. After finally reaching end of the transportation he fell hard on the ground and hit his head onto the ground. He sensed that he began bleeding and then his "Boneslasher" fell also from the rip. When sword came out of rip, it slashed into ground and made a huge hole in it. Gorgash's forehead was still bleeding when he got up, and then he dragged his sword out of ground. "What has just happened?", thought Gorgash as he was putting his sword on his back. "Whatever happened, I have to continue searching for the one responsible for burning of Northern continent!", he said. After he looked around, he saw huge castle in the distant, and then he remembered that he was fighting strong vampire, and that he was hit hard in his chest. His chest still hurt him, but he continued moving towards the smoke...
Back to top Go down
https://legacyofthedamned.forumotion.net
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Kreigan was sleeping, until he thought he heard a dog barking at him. When he opened his eyes, he noticed it was just some Spring man jabbering about snipers and swordsmen. Kreigan, finally realizing what the man spoke, he said: "Oh... uhh, interesting... My name is Kreigan, and I am... going to bed!" Kreigan then attempted to lay his head down. He was tired, for he has been traveling around in endless sleeps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:37 pm

"But sir! Its time for the raid!" The man called out. "You have to come! Captain Nyroc is calling everyone to the middle of camp!"
Back to top Go down
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Kreigan now gave out a sigh. "Bah! Fine! Hopefully after slaying some fools I shall get some sleep." Kreigan gathered his belongings, and began to march to the middle of the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:47 pm

An hour later, after a lenghty berifing, the company move out. they were in a long colum formation 2 people wide. Springs was right next to Kreigan. "so what are you good at sir? if i may ask sir." he questioned.
Back to top Go down
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Kreigan replied: "Well, you may ask, and I am good at Brawling, fighting with any Basic Weaponry, and using shadow magic to cause mutations to bodies, although... I try to not use that type of shadow magic as much as I used to 762 years ago." The man was stunned when he mentioned the 762 years ago part.
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:41 pm

As he continued moving, Gorgash suddenly felt heavy. "This wound on my chest is getting tougher by every passing second.", he thought and then he saw couple of rocks that are positioned to look like a chair. "Oh great! I will rest there until I am recovered just a bit more, until I can move!", he thought. He moved to rocky chair and he sat there. He putted his huge sword beside him, and then he looked at it. "What to do now, Bonecrusher?", said Gorgash as he looked sadly at his huge sword. Suddenly sword began glowing red and Gorgash was shocked. "So that is what you suggest, huh?", said Gorgash, "An revenge, right?", he continued. It seemed like sword is talking to this strong Orc, who in the second felt very weak and very poor. After some time, talking to himself, Gorgash felt sleepy and then he suddenly fell asleep...
Back to top Go down
Hellion Drakis

Hellion Drakis

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Hellion was at the wreckage of the town carefully searching for clues. He then saw some figures move near in the southern horizon. He hid and saw two huge demons. He took his sword and gun to fight if needed. He quietly walked passed the demon. After a few minutes, he stepped on some wood and the demons saw him. "Damn, Well come to your doom, Demons". He loaded a lighting gem in his sword. The demons charged......
Back to top Go down
Captain Samuel Montiago

Captain Samuel Montiago

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Aboard the Purple Edge, Captain Samuel Montiago sat on the deck. Lights were shooting into the sky. "Something's not right." he said to himself. "Turn the ship back, we're no match for what's out there!"
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:19 pm

As the soldiers walked closer the tower got bigger and bigger, and they noticed a camp.
''We don't know if 'tis a bandit camp yet, but keep on your guard men. Maybe they're members of the band who attacked us..'' The soldiers nodded and unsheated their weapons, as they approached the camp.
''Hello..'' Arathor said to a vilager.

OOC: That's you, Greymare.
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:43 pm

''Hello, i am Halsad Greymare, leader of this camp, we came here with the refugges of Trol'Akar, a town northwest of here, can i help you?''He said to the strangers.
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:47 pm

''Are you.. survivors?'' Arathor asked, frowning. The soldiers examined Halsad, as if he was a beast. ''Ehm.. yes. We want to stay here for a day, get a map and leave again.'' he replied.
''Can you please tell me how your town got destroyed?''
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:48 am

''A great earthquake and then some black dragons attacked, most of our people there became slaves, but we managed to survive and escape.'' He replied.
Back to top Go down
Gwafu

Gwafu

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:46 am

The Story how Draco and Troy met

While scouting the outskirts near The Dark Portal, he found black whelp deeply wounded.

"Hey! Are you alright?" Troy said
"Aghhhhh!!" Draco replied
"What?! I thought Dragons doesn't speak?" Troy Answered with questioning voice
"I was a special whelp, a servant of Deathwing" Draco answered
"What really happened?" Troy questioned
"I was attacked by something from the ground while i'm soaring the winds" Draco said
"Wait here, I'll get some herbs I can find nearby" Troy answered

Troy ran quickly to a nearby woods to find any medical herbs that can give first aid to Draco, and luckily, he found one. He quickly returned and treated Draco's wounds. He also made a tent so he can rest there at night while waiting Draco's wounds to heal.

"Wait, you never told me your name" Troy said
"I am Draco, any more questions?" Draco answered
"Nothing" Troy Replied

So as darkness covers the ground, Troy made a fire pit and Draco breathed into it make it ignite to form fire. There, they slept

....To be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:04 am

After ten hours, as he got asleep, Gorgash has awoken. When he opened his eyes he saw plenty of birds on him, who fled when he shake himself. "Oh, I fell asleep, how long has it been?", thought Gorgash as he was getting up, "One second? Whole eternity?", he continued thinking. As he sat straight, he looked at his sword. "Oh, looks like Bonecrusher is hungry, he wants to slay someone", said Gorgash and he picked up his huge sword. He looked at his chest, and there was only a scar, not a single trace of blood or wound. "At last! I am healed! Now I can continue moving!", he began yelling. He stood up and he putted his huge sword on his back. After he got back on the road, he continued towards "The Great Portal". It looked like dust has been settled down in the direction where portal should be. "Was that all a dream?", thought Gorgash as he was moving. "No, it cannot be a dream! It was so real!", he continued thinking. After some time walking, he was confused whole time and as he was getting closer to portal the air was getting fogged and heavier...
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:48 am

''.. Dragons? Those are myths, dude.'' Nikias replied laughing.
Arathor turned and shook his head, deadly serious. Nikias and the other soldiers silenced, thinking if it could really ne.
''Mhm...'' Arathor muttered silently as he grabbed the letter he had to deliver and wrote something up.
''Thank you for the information. The Empire is you grateful. Do you.. also have a map? We can't stay longer, since this is urgent news indeed.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 am

Troll:

The Beast swung with such force that Fengling had never seen. The axe came down and shattered the knight’s sword, and crashing into the ground and gouging a hole in the stone. Then he gave a brutal kick that send him flying through the air, slamming against the arena wall, he was clearly dead. Fengling cursed loudly before readying his blade. This would take all of the skill he possessed, and maybe even more. He was an Aregh’tuhn, a glory fighter, who had come to test his mettle in the Arena. But this was too much. He took a deep breath and flexed his armor. “Hrrrrrraaaaaaaaggghhhhh! Dieeeee Beast!” he called with his thunderous and booming voice. He waited for the beast to turn towards him, the he charged, his sword held out horizontally towards the beast’s stomach.
Malachor finished off the first gladiator with a quick and fluid action; shattering the sword and then delivering a heavy roundhouse kick to the chest; sending him soaring. Malachor was a Were cat, but an unnatural one. He was the product of magical experimentation; normally werecats average 4-7 tall, but he is giant; 9 feet tall and has the muscles of an ogre. The other gladiator yelled. Malachor swung to his side to face him; the human was stocky, around five-four. He was wearing light leather armor and held a great sword in his hand; the weapon was magnificent. The outer blade was honed steel, the interior must have been a light, flexible alloy, and it was in laden with beautiful diamonds and gems. Malachor must have it! He thought to himself. He leaped into the air like a jaguar, and indeed he was. Sleek and black, his muscles rippling. He landed behind the human, delivering an overhead chop, but he man dodged it, rolling to the left. He swung and Malachor’s leg as he rolled, delivering a deep gash, Malachor howled with rage and swung his tail around, batting the human several feet away. He pounced.
The creature leaped into the air towards Fengling twisting midair and landing behind Fengling. The beast swung but Fengling rolled to his side and reached out with his sword, hoping to score his opponents leg. He struck, but the blade only glanced off of the creature’s leg. Or so Fengling thought. But he glanced up, after he recovered from his roll, and noticed that it was very deep; blood was oozing all around the creatures paw, he grinned, just before he was swatted away. He landed heavily in the sand; Rolling backwards to reduce the impact of the landing. Fengling cursed under his breath. The Creature jumped and landed in front of Fengling. He screamed. The creature wrenched the sword out of his hand and drove it through his skull. Fengling was dead before he could feel a thing.

505:

"700 years?! your old sir, i'm glad to be serving with you." The marched on, two hours later encountering a fortified village. Nyroc gave the order to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next