Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire
Welcome guest, please register!

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire by Witch-King on Hiveworkshop.com

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:44 am

After some time moving, Gorgash heard something like demonic screams in the distance. "What the hell is that?!", he thought as he immediately picked up sword from his back. He clashed his huge sword into ground, and that created huge detonation in the ground. Power of "Bonecrusher" seemed like growing by every second, and Gorgash's rage is growing as well. Huge dust appeared around Gorgash, as he slammed Bonecrusher into ground. After about twenty seconds, dust disappeared and finally great, strong and very powerful demon appeared. When Gorgash looked at him, he saw that demon was created from four dead orcish bodies who were torn and merged together, and now they are part of that huge demon.
"What are you, abomination?!", yelled Gorgash as he took his sword up and stood in defend stance. "That huge sword... Still you are holding it in one hand, like it's not heavy?", replied Demon, with cool smile on his face. "You must be the strong one, and as well a good future part of my body!!", he began yelling and charging at the Orc. Gorgash also began charging at his enemy and he took up his huge sword, and after few seconds their swords clashed. "An sword?!", thought Gorgash as he was shocked by the power of abomination's sword. "When did he get a sword?! When I first looked at him, there wasn't any sword in his arms!", he continued thinking. Huge dust appeared and two rivals dodged eachother's attack and jumped backwards. "You are indeed a strong one!", said Abomination...

Last edited by Deathwing on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legacyofthedamned.forumotion.net
Taiion Methuselah Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:12 pm

OOC: (sorry) DEATHWING THIS IS TO YOU!!!!))

But before the Abomination could continue, a dozen arrows sprouted out of his neck. The demon looked startled and turned only to have his knees impaled by a pair of swords. he fell t his knees, howling. then the mysterious assailant appeared: a hulking orc, carring a hudge axe. he swung, cutting off the beasts head. he retreived his swords and arrows, walking up to the orc with the sword. "Thank you, Warrior, i have traveled far and wide to kill this beast, but i could not have done it without your distraction. Thank you."

For I have been down to the edge of the world,
Sat on the edge where the wild wind whirled,
Peeked over the the ledge where the blue smoke curls,
The world is FLAT!

- Shel Silverstien
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:18 pm

OOC: (sorry) TO NICANOR))

A Troll ran up to Arathor yelling: "hey mon! ju goin' where da fightin' iz? count me in mon!" the troll looked ready to fight, he had a pair of Hammers slung over his shoulders and was covered in a black metal armor.

The world is FLAT!

- Shel Silverstien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:21 pm

''What the hell? Who are you, Troll?'' he asked surprised, frowning. The other soldiers needed to chuckle a bit but didn't burst out in laughter.
''You, a Shadow Troll, wants to join us?'' Nikias shouts out laughing.
''Silence.'' Arathor commanded with an iron voice full of authority.
''Eh.. sure, Troll. But you won't get payment 'till you've proven yourself.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:23 pm

All of a sudden, a charge began. The people from the 505 begana charging against the fortified village. The village was surrounded by wooden, but not well done palisade walls. Kreigan, as well as many of the other warriors, quickly scaled the wooden palisade, and jumped over it. Kreigan jumped from the top of the wall, to land on one of the Village Guards. Quickly, he snapped the guards neck and pulled out his massive two-handed blade. He then continued to charge through. His plan was to help dispatching the village's guards and warriors. He began searching for a new target, thats when he saw a guard who strangely matched his size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:24 pm

"ja mon, i can prove myself, just gime me someone to fight mon" he said, ready to prove himself.

The world is FLAT!

- Shel Silverstien
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Nyroc charged towards the wall, with no intent of climbing it; he smashed straight through it, shattering the wall and sending sticks everywhere, he spotted Kreigan, getting ready to fight a guard, but before he could engage, the guards head was blow off, on a hill far away, Private Spring had his sniper, and was blasting guards and villagers to peices. Nyroc engaged a muscular guard.

The world is FLAT!

- Shel Silverstien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:29 pm

''Look behind you! Those dudes are charging!'' Nikias roared laughing. He unsheated his sword and jumped in the mass, swinging with his blade at the infidels.
''Damnit, charge!'' Arathor commanded, grabbing his axe and following Nikias' example.
He cutted his way through the foes, with much strength, but less skill. His strikes were heavy, they were strong and they were deadly. His might battle-axe got red-stained of blood while it continued its way through the bodies, hungry for more blood.
''For Nicanor!'' he roared, and when that was said he doubled his efforts, along with his men.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:35 pm

"what? Nyroc Roared. "there is another group here men! Engage, even with only half of the 505 we can make it!" he engaged a warrior dispatching him easily. he noticed a troll fighting with two hammers like a madman, cutting down infantry like dominoes. He ran to engage.

The world is FLAT!

- Shel Silverstien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:40 pm

As he continued fighting and smashing through the masses with his axe, he noticed the Troll in the fight, a fanatic, a devotee of war.
''You surely proved yourself!"' Arathor tried to shout over the masses, but his voice didn't reach the troll. He growled in irritation and battled his way through the crowd, trying to reach the troll. However, he grew tired of swinging his axe around, so his moves got slower and his attacks less stronger, but he kept fighting, as it was a matter of life and death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:44 pm

"hahaha! the troll laughed and laughed as he crushed enemy after enemy. then he saw Nyroc and he ran to engage, the battle was epic, both were so strong, the attacked and parried, but soon Moljinir had the upper hand and he slammed his hammer into Nyroc's gut, sending him flying, he lived, but had to retreat to heal his wounds.

The world is FLAT!

- Shel Silverstien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Kreigan all of a sudden noticed the new foes, particularly the troll that knocked Nyroc like a little plastic doll. Finally! A strong warrior! thought Kreigan, as he began to make his way to the troll. All of a sudden, he felt a searing pain in his right shoulder. He turned, to see a warrior doing the pathetic, dishonorable move of attacking someone when he is not looking. Immediatly, Kreigan began slashing away at the fool, and after 3 strikes, he broke through the warrior's parries and blocks. His sword slashed the fool's weapon arm off, then stabbed into the skull of the warrior, killing him instantly. When Kreigan looked back to the crowd in attempt to find the troll, but he couldn't find him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:50 pm

After he saw huge abomination dead, he looked shocked at that mysterious Orc. "Who are you warrior?", asked Gorgath as he was putting his Bonecrusher to his back...

Last edited by Deathwing on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legacyofthedamned.forumotion.net
Captain Samuel Montiago

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Captain Montiago was heading back around the mainland, when waves, larger than any other , started forming in the distance. "Something big's landed in the water."
After sailing further, they notcied that the water was bubbling ahead, like it was boiling. All the fish were on the surface.
A skeletal dragon flew from the depths, taking off the top of one of the masts. The dragon shrieked in pain. It turned back on the ship.
"Ahoy me laddies!" the captain began, "We're going to be at the gates of the Dark Forest if you don't ready the cannons!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:10 pm

''Alkbiades!'' Arathor shouted in rage as his arm was cut off by Kreigan, because he attacked from the back.
He made his way through the crowd and shouted angered: ''Fight me! FIGHT ME!'' to Kreigan and he roared. ''Coward!''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:11 am

As two Orcs were standing near dead Abomination's corpse, one was getting his arrow out of the abomination's head and other one was putting his sword on his back. "You don't remember me old friend?", asked strange Orc Hunter. "Old friend?! You can't be...", replied Gorgash shocked. "Yes, Gorgash. It's me, Roggash!", said strange Orc as he got his arrow out of abomination's head. Gorgash was standing shocked, as he looked at his old friend, who saved his life. Roggash looked at Gorgash and then they hugged each other. "It's good to see you!", began Gorgash yelling, as he was starting to cry. After sometime chatting, near the abomination's corpse, they decided to get going. "Are you going to help me to see what's going on in this land?", asked Gorgash. Roggash looked at him, and then he looked at distant lands of Northern continent. "I know that there is some huge evil lurking out there, but I cannot help you right now...", replied Roggash with a cool smile on his face. Gorgash looked at the ground sadly, and then huge explosion came out of nowhere. Huge dust has appeared and Gorgash has been knocked out of it. "Who do you think you are, wretched idiot?!", yelled demonic voice inside that dust. When Gorgash fell out of that huge smoke and dust, he immediately got up on his feets and began charging inside dust. As he got inside it, he suddenly heard...
"Water Element: Fury of the Ocean!!", Orcish voice was yelling inside that huge dust.
Suddenly out of nowhere, huge amount of water appeared and dust was settled. Because Gorgash didn't know how to swim, he was dying in that huge amount of water. Suddenly someone grabbed him and when he looked who that was, he saw his friend Roggash. He was saving him again. "Who attacked us, friend?!", asked Gorgash confused. "I don't know.", replied Roggash confused, as they were flying out of water's level, "But I am sure that it is something much stronger than us!", he continued feared...

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Kreigan looked back, to see a man calling him to a challenge. He began making his way to Arathor, pushing down the smaller people that came in his way. Suddenly he came a good distance in front of Arathor. He saw the massively sized beast that stood in front of him. He took out his blade, and waited for Arathor's attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Arathor opened his mouth incredibely wide and he unleashed a roar, of anger and fury. He grabbed his axe and charged forward, jumping on the last moment and striking, trying to cut his skull in two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Kreigan parried the axe, and pushed out with his left shoulder as the axed slid down his sword. Kreigan then began to slam his sword on Arathor, only to be dodged and blocked. This warrior is stronger then the rest... he quickly thought before focusing on the duel once more. He attempted to attack with an overhead strike, only to be blocked once more by Arathor. However, when Arathor blocked the strike, Kreigan quickly slammed his stomach with his left hand. Arathor then pushed him back, and both warriors were at distance again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Samuel Montiago

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Men were running everywhere, attempting to get to their stations.
"Fire the cannons!" He shouted. The cannons went off. One cannonballl found its mark in the chest of the monstrous creature. It fell into the sea.
"This ain't over." The captain said. The monster flew out of the sea, ripping the mast off of the ship.. The captain leaped off the front deck. While in midair, took BackBit'r and lodged it in the creatures chest. It got suck, pulling the captain up to the sky ontop of the creature. The creature seemed to take no notice at all of the captain's position. He unlodged the blade, crawling up the dragon's back. "Don't fire, me lassies. Hold your fire! I got a plan!" The crawled up onto the dragon's head.
"Elemental Ice: Frost shot!" He shot a bolt of ice out of his pistol, Steve which hit the creature's temple. The firey glow in the creatures body went out, and the dragon went down.
Later, the ship picked up Montiago. "What took you so long? Waiting for seabarnacles to grow on me beard?"
"You don't have a beard sir," one of the crew said.
"Yah exactly. It took you dat long!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:15 pm

As they were flying above the great amount of water and dust, Roggash suddenly sensed strong force above them, and as he turned around to see what is there he was sliced by Abomination's huge sword. After he got sliced, he fell into the water, dropping Gorgash. When Gorgash saw that his friend is injured heavy, his eyes turned red, and he became a real animal. He was roaring and screaming all over the place and then suddenly, as he touched water, he jumped from it like from the land. He flew into Abomination's direction and there their huge swords clashed...
"Oh, you have gotten angry, haven't ya'?", asked Abomination with evil smile on his face.
"Raaawr! I will kill you!", yelled Gorgash as he was getting angrier by every passing second. Abomination pushed Gorgash, and then he kicked him hard into stomach and Gorgash flew into water. While he was still in the air, Abomination began yelling...
"Fire Element: Napalm strike!", and after he told those words he began drawing breath inside his mouth and then he blasted huge amount of fire into Gorgash's direction.
"This is bad!", thought Gorgash as he saw that huge fireball coming towards him. "I'd better dive underwater!", he thought in a second before great fireball hit him.
Huge explosion erupted and big dust has raised, nothing could be seen...

Hellion Drakis

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:42 pm

He killed the two Fel guards. He left to report to his father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:10 pm

''Agh! You cursed demon!'' he shouted in pain. Arathor looked painfully at his stomach.
''What am I doing?'' he muttered as he stood up. ''I'm fighting with rage, not skill. Remember your training...'' Arathor whispered as he grabbed his axe. He ran forward and swinged his axe, trying to hit the shoulder of the demon, with skill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwafu

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:48 am

Part two

As the king sun shines over the surface, the two waked up as well.
"Ahhhh, nice weather today, isn't it?" Troy said as he stretches his limbs
"Also your wound have been healed, but it left a scar" Troy continued
"It is okay. Now, can I become your servant?" Draco said
"Haa! Are you serious? Not that kind of servant.....but as a friend"

From that on, the two became one of the best riders of the fallen empire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:10 am

Great dust has raised, and flames were everywhere. "Have I killed that scum?", thought Abomination confused. While he was in air, he saw little land in all that water and he landed there. "Haha! I sense you, Orc!", Abomination began yelling and laughing...
"Don't you know that Orcs are the race with huge amount of damage resistance?", someone said right behind the Abomination. In a second Abomination was sliced into two and he fell dead. "Roggash!", Gorgash was yelling as he didn't knew where his friends is, because of all that water and smoke. "I am not finished yet...", said half-sliced Abomination. "Now I am going to use very own technique I created!!", began Abomination yelling as his right side of the body began shattering into few parts. His skin suddenly became black and his face disappeared. Out of that parts of body, came four strange bodies. "What are you?!", Gorgash began yelling confused. "We are....GOD!!", all of those four bodies said these words at the same time. "Forget that shit, raaawrrr!!", Gorgash yelled and charged at those four bodies. As he was running towards them, their look changed and they looked exactly like orcs. "Black orcs?", yelled Gorgash confused. Suddenly Gorgash's and one of the bodies swords clashed, and three other bodies jumped backwards. One of them tried to cut Gorgash's head, but Gorgash dodged it and instead of Gorgash, one of the bodies lost it's head. "Rawr, one against three!", yelled Gorgash as he was slicing beheaded body...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   

Back to top Go down

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next