Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire
Welcome guest, please register!
Welcome guest, please register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire by Witch-King on Hiveworkshop.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire

Go down 
+7
Hellion Drakis
SpankyDmonkey
maher
Greymare
Nicanor
Taiion Methuselah Lucifer
Deathwing
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire Empty
PostSubject: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:35 pm

Years after pact was made between Humans and Orcs, there was peace. Sun was shining once again and there was no single trace of pain and sadness in Magnar. Birds were singing their songs, and everything was tranquil. Until one morning, ground around Dark Portal began shaking. Fire began falling from the sky and portal has been opened. Mountains were crushed, oceans began to split into two, everything was dying. Temple, that was near Dark Portal became black and it began glowing green. Ground was devoured by darkness and finally, black wing, filled by flames has come trough portal. Soon after wing, other parts of body came out. Few villagers that lived near portal saw a mighty, strong dragon full in flames. After Dragon set out into air, demons began marching out of the portal. As they were raising their weapons, they were yelling:
Code:
"Deathwing! Deathwing! Deathwing!"
Mighty dragon was crushing homes, farms, mountains, forests with his great flame balls. After few minutes of destructing land around the portal, Mighty Dragon began yelling:
Code:
"Bring chaos and destruction to this pitiful world!"
After he said that, he flew up into the air and disappeared in the black clouds.
Back to top Go down
https://legacyofthedamned.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Taiion, Lord of the Necroneum, sat at his desk, his entire study was full of artifacts, maps, Scrying glasses and portals. He was waiting for an important visitor, his scouts were making strange reports about destruction and ruin in other parts of the land. He would have to look into this. He grabbed a gem from the desk, the thing was acid green and glowing; someone was coming.
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Several minutes after that, someone knocked at big, wooden doors. After few seconds knocking, suddenly sword came trough the door.
"I am sorry, but this is my way of introducing!" said mysterious warrior.
Taiion was shocked as he saw strange Orcish warrior putting huge sword on his back as he was entering the room.
"Why have you summoned me, Necroneum lord?" asked mysterious orc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 pm

"Ah, you must be the warrior with news. tell me everything you know, and you will be paid hansomly. would you care for a cup of lavawhiskey or some draognsblood?" Taiion answerd cooly, masking his suprise. "or somthing even Stronger?"
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:58 pm

"Who do you think I am?! An Dwarf?! I don't drink!" yelled mysterious orc...
After he finished, he sat down on some small chair putting his huge sword near him on the ground. "Also, my name is Gorgash!", said mysterious orc as he was touching his mask that was over his left eye. "I heard rumors that some kind of dragon attacked Magnar, but I am not sure yet! My information boy died in that blast!" said Gorgash with a cool smile on his face...
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:01 pm

''Mhm.'' Arathor muttered as he examined the paper.
''Are you sure?''
The man standing next to him nodded, replying: ''Aye. The Guildmasters want you to take a squadron.''
Arathor smiled and nodded back. ''I'll go. I'll go and furfill the mission.''
He walked away to the barracks, which were not much more then a few huts.
''Nikias, Tanor, Ian and Alkbiades.'' he shouted, calling his childhood friends.
''You are honoured to go on a mission!''
The soldiers nodded and grabbed their weapons quickly, making themselves ready for this ''mission''. Moments later the five marched out the city, heading towards the castle of the Aurorae.

Last edited by Nicanor on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:01 pm

"hmm, well then if you have no information then you have no payment." he said cooly as he was pouring himself some blood. "well then what have you come here to propose...orc?"
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:04 pm

"My purpose is my own, you don't need to know!" said Gorgash as he was standing up from the chair where he was sitting. He took his huge sword and he putted it on his back. "Good luck, Vampire!", said orc as he was getting out of the room....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:07 pm

"Wait orc," Taiion said harshly the sound of the dissapointment made the orc feel ashamed of himslelf, the vamipres powers were great. "You were the one who offered to come here, so why are you here?" hs asked using his vampiric powers.
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:14 pm

"Heh... If you really want to know, I came here to hunt few vampires! Since they are the ones who killed my little pet!" yelled Gorgash...
Air changed, and Gorgash's hair began to shake. He looked angry at Taiion and his eyes became red. "You are going to die!"
Gorgash jumped into the air and clashed his huge sword onto Taiion... Big smoke raised and nothing could be seen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:19 pm

"Hahahahaah!" the unearthly voice came fro all sides of the room. "Fool orc I am Lord Taiion Methselah Lucifer! None challange me and live!" He re appeard at the other side of the room laughing. "Necro Element: Necrolance!" a bean of green energy erupted from his palm, slamming into the orcs chest...
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:22 pm

*Arghhh!!*
"Wind Element: Wind teleportation!" yelled wounded Orc.
Strange sounds could be heard in that room and Taiion suddenly saw orc drained into one dot in the air. Soon Gorgash disappeared from the room.
"Where is he?!", thought Taiion as he was sensing Orcish's presence.
"Behind you!", yelled orc after slicing Taiion's shoulder...
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:25 pm

As the band moves on and on, entering a forest, fog appears. It is pretty thick fog, unpenetrable by mortal eyes. The noises also appear, from owls to shrieks.
''Mhmm..'' mutters one of the soldiers, shivering.
''Hold each other's arms, then we stay together.'' Arathor mutters.
The soldiers do as he commands and they walk on, quite uncertain about what is happening.
Suddenly, a cackling laugh can be heard from the bushes and the soldiers stop, looking around.
''A.. witch!'' shouts Alkbiades in terror and fear.
Then, the fog disappears and you can see one man, armed with a buckler and an axe.
''Nic' effects, huh?'', he mutters, chuckling, ''time to rob you.''
''Rob us? With which army then?'' Nikias murmurs mocking.
''This army.'' the bandit simply says and from the bushes six bandits jump out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:28 pm

But it was an illusion. Taiion had dissapeard and left an illusionary taiionin his palce. he re appeared behind the orc, striking him so powerfully, that his fist left vapor trails. then he said: "no, behind YOU." he walked over to the warrior. and glaced down at him. "orc you messed with the word being. I am over 1.5 million years old, andmay just be the most powerful single being on magnar." (he doesent know about Deathwing.) But as tasty as you look, i won't suck you dry. but you are going to spend some time in a cell...
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:33 pm

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*
"You were fooled, Vampire!", yelled Gorgash...
"I am just a wind clone!", continued he and blown up into air...
Orcish laugh could be hear in the air as it was slowly disappearing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:42 pm

"Ha, thats what you think orc, but really i've got this whole room unde my influence, that was just to fool you, now i know right where you are, you can't go anywhere. i have this room shielded. you stuck." he said chuckling to himself. I can wipe you out right now, but i'm reasonable." he found the orcs true location. and locked him on, even if he cloned he couldent fool taiion now. Necro element: Crippling Pain. the orc appeared and was writhing in pain on the floor. the pain stopped. well now, ready to talk like civilized beings?
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:55 pm

''Hey, help me over here!"'A villager yelled, while Halsad was trying to make a small hut for the surviveors of Trol'Akar, *Building sound* ''We must make some tents and some hunts here, so we can survive the night.''Said Halsad,''This hill is perfect for a hideout, some of you, come with me, we are going to gather some lumber to build some barricades and to open a fire....''Then Halsad left the camp with some fighters and entered the woods, some time later they returned with some logs of lumber and fruits from the trees....''Here, we should place the barricades so the enemies around us wont see our tents, and we will make a tower at the tree, so we can have camoufladge.''Then the remaining people helped each other to rebuild the camp''Everything is okay for now, we must search if there are any enemies around us....I remeber a dark elf named Taiion, that the books of Trol'Akar said that he helped our leader, maybe if we find him, we will have some help......''
Back to top Go down
maher

maher

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:15 pm

One lonely day, in one of the barracks of the Fallen Empire Zajeban has woke up. "WHERE ARE MY PETS AND MY MORNING HUMAN TRAINING DOLLS???!!!!" he yelled...
Whispers have been heard...."h-h-here m-m-my l-l-l-l-lord they are here(sigh) and the humans are prepared for yours daily blood refreshment. Kill them as u would like. They are equipped with bows and arrows that u can enjoy killing them" *swiping blow with arrow sound* Enough! (the message carrying boy was killed by one-shot blow in his forehead* "Now While you are at this wall as my picture *laugh* i can kill some kidlings"...
10 minutes later
"M-m-my master(new message boy) the pets and humans here at arena are ready for yours practice training"---"Thank you my dear boy(zajeban moves his head round and round and now we can see the environment-its red the meteors are outside a fense [there are no trees and around that village (2 barracks and one arena)] is red desert... After killing spree zajeban took his mace and went to a road to nowhere.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofimmortality.com
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Meanwhile, at the portal...

The wind blew hard and rough, much like the current life of the people in this forsaken world. People of the Fallen Empire can be seen setting up, and banding together. Kreigan began walking into a building where many of the rough-edged warriors were around. The building was a tavern, filled with many of the fallen, drinking and preparing for their war-paths. Kreigan sat down at the table near the barkeep. "Watcha' want?" said the rude man. Kreigan looked at him, and said "The strongest drink." The man got him exactly that, Boar's Grog. Before he handed him the drink, he asked for the money, only to recieve a bad nod from Kreigan. "I am sorry... I don't have anything.. but could I still have my drink?" The man looked at him nastily, and began drinking from Kreigan's drink. "No, and no money, no service. Leave here!" Angrily, Kreigan said, "You will give me Boars Grog... or I will make sure this area is littered with your intestines, and I swear to you I shall be sure of it." The rude man, who seems to be drunk now, called over more buddies. All of a sudden, 4 angry men stood in front of Kreigan, all standing almost seven feet, but not exact. Kreigan was still sitting down. "Make your move... and make it quick." said Kreigan. All of a sudden, the four unsheathed their weapons, two had nasty looking spiked clubs, and the other two had dangerously-looking sharp swords. Kreigan stood up as they unsheathed their weapons. One of the men lunged foward with his sword, in an attempt to stab Kreigan in his stomach. Kreigan grabbed the man's arm before the blade reached his armored stomach, knocked his blade to the ground, and snapped the mans arm. He then pushed the screaming man toward the barkeep, knocking him, and the other man to the ground. Before any of the other men could re-act, Kreigan slammed one of the standing men's face with his armored fist, instantly knocking that man down cold. The one that was left standing, attempted to run away, but was grabbed by Kreigan, who smashed the fleeing man's head on the table, where many wood splinters stabbed into that poor and foolish man's face. The barkeep, who had just picked himself up, brought his club down on Kreigan's shoulder while Kreigan was turned. The spike, with the momentum brought with the barkeep, pierced through his shoulder armor, slicing into his skin. All of a sudden, Kreigan turned around, and pushed the man back. By the time the man caught his balance, Kreigan had already casting a terrible-looking spell.
Ignacu... Shalvocrabben!
All of a sudden, Kreigan's left arm was engulfed in a purple shadow haze. When the haze lifted, it showed a nasty, massive crab-like claw. Kreigan then jumped onto the barkeep. The Barkeep pleaded for surrender, "Please! I will give you your drink now!" Kreigan hesitated for a moment, then gave a malicious smile. "Don't worry, after I'm done with your intestines, I shall get it myself." He then began to shred into the poor barkeep. Blood was spilt everywhere, as Kreigan did exactly what he said he was going to do...

Litter the tavern with the barkeep's intestines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:44 pm

A man notice the fight an walked over to Kreigan as he finished Disembowling the Barkeep. "hey, you a nice fighter, which unit are you a part of? i'm Captain Fengol of brigade 505. i could use a man like you.
Back to top Go down
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Kreigan looked over to the man. He was intrigued with this offer.. Brigade 505. Kreigan then said: "Hmm... first.. let me get a drink..." Kreigan went to the back of the bar area, taking out some Boar's Grog. He then gestured his still-mutated arm toward the captain. "You want something as well?"
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:22 pm

The Tower was ready, and the tents where up, the encampment will be a safe place for a while, Halsad thought''We should find some allies before we move, but i don't know if we are alone....'''Then a person with a helmet went to him ''Sir, there is a small fire in teh forest, there must be some kind of towns there.....''He said ''Then we should check it out, i will go with some scouts to see what's going on there.''He replied.
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:47 pm

''We're in deep shit now.'' Arathor murmured quite calm. Nikias and Alkbiades raised their shields, while unsheating their swords.
''Die. Or give your possessions.'' the bandit replied very chilling, and nodded to the bandits, who grinned..
''I can't. sorry.'' Arathor said cold, and he grabbed his battle-axe.
''For the EMPIRE!'' he opened his maw, letting a great roar out. The other soldiers also started to roar. Then they charged, with unknown fury. Arathor raised his axe to slice the bandit leader, but the man raised his buckler, fending the attack of. Then he kicked his foe away from him and the bandit was ready to kill Arathor.
Suddenly he fell down, and Arathor spotted Nikias impaling him.
''Arathor, we must go! They're too many, we can barely hold!''
He nodded a bit feeble and then shouted: ''RETREAT!''
Glad that they were ordered to flee, the men sprinted out the forest, being followed by bandits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:56 am

"haha, no lad, i'm fine. I paid for my drinks although now i'm starting to wish i had'n't." She spoke jouvially. "My brigade is one of the finest of the fallen," he continued, "we have the best weapons, magical equipment, training, and the best grog too! so what do ya' think? i only take the best of the best. and you are the best by the looks of it. i could make you a sargeant right away." he finished solemnly. he walked over to the door and opened it; turning just before he left; "yew comin'?"
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:38 pm

After a while of sprinting they stopped, gasping for breath.
''By Nicanor..'' one muttered as he noticed his weapon gone. Some more curses slipped from his mouth and he was about to unleash a volley of curses.
''Don't you dare..'' Arathor muttered. He fixed his gaze to the large building far away.
''Let's go to there. See if we can get a map.'' he muttered.
The soldiers sighed and walked on to the tower.

OOC: Coming to you, Arthas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next