Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire
Welcome guest, please register!
Welcome guest, please register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire by Witch-King on Hiveworkshop.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire

Go down 
+7
Hellion Drakis
SpankyDmonkey
maher
Greymare
Nicanor
Taiion Methuselah Lucifer
Deathwing
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:49 am

The troll laughed and laughed as he hacked through ranks of warriors, then he noticed Kreigan, "hahaha, finally, a warrior worthy of my strength!" he charged, knocking asideany who got in his way. but Kreigan was too busy to engage, so the troll taunted him; "haha! you mother was a hampster, and you father smelt of elderberries, you filthy Fallen... Kuniggut!" he roared. Nyroc was already back in the fight, and the battleing grew more and more intense, but finally, a group of the 505 arrived as reinforcements, and the village defenders were beginning to fall...
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Halsad Fighting and Fighting saw that the Trolls where winning, he tried to resque a band of peasants and warriors to help him escape''This battle is lost....''He thought, with a tear at his eye, he ordered the remaining humans to escape in the forest, while he was sawing the others fight, he shouted ''RETREAT!''then everyone heard him and tried to escape ''ARATHORN!TRY TO ESCAPE!WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO FIGHT!"'He shouted, alread knowing that the warrior was already fighting, then he saw that a band of 5 Trolls charged at them, one of them tried to killa child, then a warrior jumped and protected her, he grabbed a dagger from his back and stabbed the Troll at his neck ''Run!''He shouted the peasants, then the other 4 where fighting with the other soldiers, but 3 more jumped out from the trees, they roared ''You fool human!You be ma next meal!''Then Halsad activated a rune of protection, trying to protect himself, he slashed a Troll, injuring his leg, then another hitted him at his arm''Damn you!"'He shouted, then he activated a water rune and sented a blast of water at another, knocking it back and throwing it at the trees, then the other stabed him at his other arm''Ugghhh, im messed up....''The troll roared and punched him at his chest, Halsad's hand was messed up, most of the armor broken, he saw a bleeding, then he instantly jumped and slammed the ground, causing a shaking at the land, the troll felt down, and halsad impaled him.He could not fight longer, knowing that he was fighting in the forest with a few of soldiers, he tried to regroup ''We are injured...''One of them said, a prieast the replied ''I will try to do my best and heal your wounds, Kytes.''Then the soldier said ''Yeah, yeah, just do it fast....My chest hurts....''Then he saw another soldier withought injuries ''Sir, the villagers are safe, we found a secret hideout at this river, the trees grand us good protection, the other base was a matter of time before it got destoryed'' ''Good, we can enstiablish an encampment here with all our supplies left, and we must rest......Our priest's runes are almost powerless, they need to recharge, and we should heal Kytes, he is baddly injured.''He said, then he saw the other soldiers trying to walk, some of them where nearly dead, and some of them were good ''From now on we should focus more at hiding....Maybe these warriors that came at us where hunted down by Trolls.''A mage said.
Back to top Go down
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Kreigan almost got hit from the complete strike. Arathorn began striking much faster. The axe slid off the edge of the shoulder plate armor he had, and almost a split second after that, Kreigan barely dodged a horrifying attack that would have sliced off his arm. The armor is wearing me down... he quickly thought as he himself began to take the offensive. He began swinging his blades, only to be dodged and parried constantly. However, it got to a point where even the warrior's dodges and quick parries could not completely help him. Kreigan's massive blade grazed Arathorn's lower shoulder area. Arathorn gave a nasty kick to Kreigan, however, knocking Kreigan back, and almost onto the floor. Damn it! The armor almost weighed me down! he whispered to his insane mind. All of a sudden, Kreigan's shoulder armor pieces flew off from the shoulder. A dark haze appeared over it, as the shoulder pieces were replaced from the plate armor to a strange and rough spiked carapace that would seem to belong to a nasty creature. Kreigan smiled as he prepared to strike again.
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:20 pm

As Arathor focused to strike again, he suddenly heared a familiar voice; ''Arathor! We have to go, we're fuckin' losing!'' shouted Nikias. ''Alkbiades is dead and two soldiers are wounded!''
''So be it.. retreat!'' he yelled as he grabbed his horn and blown on it, the sound spreading across the whole battlefield. He looked again at Kreigan, chilling and disdaining, and then started to flee, followed by Nikias. ''Quickly, the wounded!'' Arathor commanded, and as they arrived there they both took a wounded on their neck and carried them away, sprinting to not get caught by the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:31 am

Halsad and his comrades where trying to heal that wounded, while Halsad saw 2 fygures at the forest, he looked closely ''It's Arathorn and Nikias!'' Kytes said, and Halsad with some soldiers went there to see if they are okay.....
Back to top Go down
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Kreigan grew angry. Terribly angry. He thought he was going to have a good fight, instead, the coward retreats! No matter. he thought, he decided not to pursue him. He just continued with gathering the spoils of war with the rest of the 505.
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:46 pm

OOC: It's Arathor, not Arathorn.

''An attack..'' he muttered as he entered Halsad and dropped the men.
''I'm sure 'tere followers of the ones who attacked you.'' Nikias shouted.
''Mhm..'' Arathor muttered. ''Sorry, I think they followed our tracks.''
Back to top Go down
Captain Samuel Montiago

Captain Samuel Montiago

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Captain Samuel Montiago continued to sail around the coast. He and is crew we're all badly wounded, morely in spirit, from the previous day. The monster had truly scared them. They needed to find someone to help fight this legion....
Back to top Go down
Hellion Drakis

Hellion Drakis

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Hellion saw a ship near the coast. The ship was ruined form war. "Hey are you hurt", as he yelled it. He used the gem of water and ice to make a bridge to the ship. He entered to see wounded men. "Whose the captain of this ship?"
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:43 am

Then suddenly a mage poped up and told them, ''I sence nothing more than you.We are safe here, and in this riverm there's a small cave that we can make a camp.''Then Halsad said ''Alright, then Arathor and Nikias can stay with our little group until we find more allies.You are welcome to stay.''
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:15 am

Arathor shook his head. ''We can't stay longer, we must bring a message, but we'll leave our wounded here. As soon as they are good again, send them to the Uranus Keep. Now we must leave, as I must warn my lords of this grave danger.'' Arathor replied.
Nikias growled, but nodded, and then they dropped the two wounded.
''Farewell, and thanks for your hospitality.'' he said.
Nikias simply nodded and sheated his sword, while sighing as he looked on the two wounded.
''May the God of the Whiskey aid you.'' he muttered joking a bit.
Arathor chuckled and looked at him, but his face was serious, and Arathor never saw Nikias before like this.
As the two turned and left the forest, their armor was stained with blood and their weapons wholly red. They headed tired to the Uranus Keep, ready to bring this grave news.
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:55 am

One of four bodies was defeated, but still three of them were alive and heavy armored. One of the bodies charged and kicked Gorgash, and Bonecrusher flew into the air. "Oh, no...", thought Gorgash as he jumped to reach his sword. As he jumped, other two bodies jumped also and kicked him back to the ground. Gorgash fell on the ground, and he fell exhausted. "How am I going to fight these guys? They are way stronger than me anyway...", he thought as he was lying on the ground helpless. "I am nothing but a weakling, who is going to save me now?", he continued thinking...
Back to top Go down
https://legacyofthedamned.forumotion.net
Captain Samuel Montiago

Captain Samuel Montiago

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:46 am

The captain stepped down from his ship, by sliding down a rope.
"I be the captain of this ship. What you be wantin' with a scallywag like me? Have you seen the hell creatures of the sky?"
His men followed over to the captain, ready if there was a fight. "At ease men. It sems like he wants to talk."
Back to top Go down
Hellion Drakis

Hellion Drakis

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:36 am

"I saw your ship and thought you need help. Do you mind if I move your ship to that shore?" HE took out two water gems just in case.
Back to top Go down
Captain Samuel Montiago

Captain Samuel Montiago

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:23 am

"No problem," said the captain, "It t'would save my crew some 'ard work. Jsut put it over there" He pointed at a spot on the shore. "As I was sayin', have you seen any of the hellbeasts. One of them could over power any army, no matter how big. Lucky me and me crew fought a small one. It almost killed us all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:07 am

The troll had retreated with Arathor and the rest, and when Arathor and Niklas had left, he decided to go with them. but he kept his distance; they diden't even know that there was a third memeber to the party.

Nyroc ordered all of his men to stay put. "alright lads, we lost thirty-four men, we are in no position to go chasin' after a bunch of those fools. just loot the place and lets make camp here, find a house you like and hole up for the night, tomarrow we move out to join Commander Nikophilae and his company in a attack on a city. its gonna be a tough battle so keep your wits about you, and get a good nights sleep." he finished with a yawn and wandered into an old shack, laying down his bedroll and feeling embarrased about his defeat at the hands of the troll. He slept.
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:50 am

As he was lying there, he saw a sword coming towards his head. "This is the end", he thought as his eyes were following sword's direction. "After all, I failed my quest", he continued thinking and he closed his eyes.
*Cling* *Clang* *Fijuuuu*
He quickly opened his eyes and there was no sword, no black orcs and no threat to him. "What just...", he thought as he was getting up slowly. He turned around and saw one black orc dead and other two heavy wounded. "What is going on?", he began yelling. Suddenly near him strange being spawned. "My name is not important, and my reasons for saving you also", said that being and disappeared. Suddenly it appeared behind one black orc and sliced him into two. Last remaining orc began to run away but suddenly that being was in front of him, and he was also sliced. "What are you?!", Gorgash began yelling as he saw that being climbing on it's horse. "My name is... Al'kazaam", said that being and suddenly ran away into forest with his quick horse. "Al'kazaam... I will never forget that name", whispered Gorgash as he was checking his body of possible wounds. After he checked himself, he turned around and saw other black orcish dead bodies all around the field and he thought "Oh, he really created a mess in their lines", and he began laughing. Soon after that he got his sword and putted it on his back. "I should get moving now...", and then he stood shocked. "Roggash!!", he began yelling as he ran into Roogash's direction. When he reached him, he just saw his friend dead. "This cannot be...", he began yelling and crying. "Roooogaaaash!!", he yelled...

Meanwhile, near the portal...
"Work! You maggots!", yelled one huge demons as he was hitting small demons and rushing them to work faster and harder. Everywhere was blight and destruction, and demons began creating their encampments. "This will become hell!", yelled one of human slaves, and he suddenly got beheaded. Fire was everywhere and smoke was raising every past second, death and destruction was on the high level. Strange creature, who looked like a human being appeared near one of the Lodges. "Master Deathwing, job has been done...", said that creature as he was getting into lodge. "Great, Al'kazaam, I knew you won't fail me...", said demonic voice and then screams of humanoid warrior could be heard...
Back to top Go down
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Kreigan picked the house he would sleep at. It was smaller then most of the houses, but it would do. He walked in, and laid his weapon on the floor next to his bed. He began looking around, noticing the distinctiveness of this house, that seperated it from the rest. The one who lived here was an artist. There was many paintings left around the house, hanging from walls. The paintings were a lot darker however. There was paintings of graveyards, battlefields of death, huge thunderous storms, and other dramatic moments. One that caught his eye particularly however, was the drawing of a man with a halo above it, and with wings. This drawing was obviously based on an angel, however, the shadow of the angel resembled a evil and dark monster. The way the artist places the bright yellow on the halo, to the sky blue eyes on the angel, showed his skill. Another strange thing on the painting was the red color on the angel's sash. After examining the painting for a while longer, he decided that it was finally time to sleep. However, before finally laying down to rest, he noticed something. His shoulder was still mutated from that fight. He attempted to reform his shoulder, focusing his mind to send the spikes of rough carapace that he summoned back into him. All of a sudden, he felt a searing pain. He gasped at his shoulder, which was still mutated. "Curses... I need alchohol." he looked around, finally finding his bag, and he drank plenty of alchohol. After drinking so much, he focused back at reforming his shoulder. Even though he finally succeeded, it pained him just the same. Its getting harder... I have to stop using it so much... he thought. Finally he went back to bed, but couldn't sleep. He kept wondering about that painting.
Back to top Go down
Hellion Drakis

Hellion Drakis

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:04 pm

"You mean the Demonic of old, then yes. I have seen around 200 or so." The water rose to match the trees then vastly in motion moved the ship upon the beach. "Now, Those Demons what did they look like?" He took out and earth gem and the trees moved to cover the ship's hull. They covered the wounds of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Gorgash picked up his friend's body and began moving towards Portal's direction. "I hope I will get some help in my way!", whispered Gorgash as he was holding two very heavy things on his back. One was his fallen friend and the other one was his huge Bonecrusher. "This is harder than I've thought", he thought as his body was starting to hurt him. He walked for ten hours, without food, water and he was very tired. It seemed like night is falling and he decided to make a camp near the road. He did so, and the fire was revealing his position. "Hm, this is very dangerous, but I'll have to risk!", he whispered as he was shaking near the fire in that cold night. Wolves' screams could be heard and some of the owls were on the trees. "This is very wild, I am not safe here!", Gorgash thought as he began laying on the grass. Suddenly after some time he fell asleep... And the vision came...
"We will together stop Deathwing! - He is nothing but a scum!"
Suddenly he got awoken and sun was already up. "What a strange dream... And who's Deathwing?!", he whispered as he was getting up. His fire has been extincted, and there was no single trace of owls, nor the wolves. He took up his dead friend, his sword, some of the remaining wooden ticks and began moving. "Hope I will have more luck in finding some help, this time!", he whispered as he continued moving on...

OOC: Guys someone will have to find me, I mean we are all RPing in different situations and regions...
Back to top Go down
Captain Samuel Montiago

Captain Samuel Montiago

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:50 pm

"Now this demon was in the form of some hellbent dragon. It also had some kind of glow. Strike any memories?" He took out some rum, and continued to choke it down. "So anyway, I can see you got an army. How many you got in your group here? I got 10."
Back to top Go down
Hellion Drakis

Hellion Drakis

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:58 pm

"Deathwing, My group is vast. But we are fighting the demon of that demonic drake." Suddenly a few wound men walked out of the forest.
"That's Gos Krislim's Men" He used the gem of earth to create a tree stair case to the ship.
"What happened"
"We were Attacked by demons, They took Gos. He is to be taken directly to Death wing"
"Did you send a message"
'Yes the fleet is moving to The Dark Portal. There we free Gos before he moved to Deathwing's area" The 6 other men walked aboard. The tree's parted to show the hull fixed. "I need your help. May we use your help in the assault. Your men might not survive this, but I ask for your help in rescuing my friend, Reducing the enimy forces, and my father will reward your efforts"
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:03 am

After a while Nikias and Arathor stopped and sat down, making a small fire with the wood they found. ''Mhm..'' they muttered, silently, about their losses.
''Alkbiades was a good guy..'' Nikias murmured.
''Mhm. He's dead anyway. I wonder where the troll is..'' he muttered as he warmed himself.
''No matter, we'll continue tomorrow.''
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:13 am

Halsad's camp wasn't at a good place, 2 trolls raid groups have attacked, but none was hurt, ''We should leave this place too.''He thought, then he remembered about Arathor and his friend.''I wonder what these 2 guys are doing now, they are probably dead in this forest full of trolls, but we must pack our supplies again and move on''
*3 hours later*
''Sir, the supplies are ready, we can leave this place.''A soldier said ''Good, we will leave now, its night and the Trolls wont see us coming.''Then all the soldier and villagers moved the supplies, ''We must find a good place to live, or get out of this forest....'' Tyler said. ''It's a good idea to get out of this forest and go to the ruins of Trol'Akar, we must stay there and rebuild our city, we will stay hidden at the ruins, so we will be safe, these dragons will think that we wont be there.Its a good plan''Halsad replied.Then while moving, they saw some injured men ''Hey, what happened!?!?''Said Halsad ''T-t-trolls....A-a-attacked us.....We couldn't*cough* stop them...''The injured man said.Then Halsad called his priest and warriors to help them ''We must heal them, they are badly injured but im sure they will live.''He said, then some of the priest healed them and some villagers where trying to bandage them.''All these 8 guys will live, we should say here for an hour and hope they will get better, there are some rocks at this coast so we can hide there.''
Back to top Go down
Captain Samuel Montiago

Captain Samuel Montiago

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:02 pm

"If it helps destroy that hell of a beast, I'll help. When do me move out, and where to?"
He fired Boba and Steve into the air, and the rest of the pirates, shot their guns as well.
"AHOY THE RED CANNONS!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next