Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire
Welcome guest, please register!
Welcome guest, please register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire by Witch-King on Hiveworkshop.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire

Go down 
+7
Hellion Drakis
SpankyDmonkey
maher
Greymare
Nicanor
Taiion Methuselah Lucifer
Deathwing
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hellion Drakis

Hellion Drakis

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:16 pm

"We head north to the Dark Portal. There we join with the fleet. Now lets kill the demons and their leader." The land moved to throw the ship back to water. "Hold on" The ship moved and sea was underneath. Hellion point the way to the black portal. "That's our course ......... A bird." A bird landed on the ship. Hellion found the message from His Dad. The gem glowed. "Dear Hellion, if your reading this then I need your help. The demons are scorching the castle wall. We need you to find and kill this demon. *shows Flawless* He is the second in command. The fleet is already attacking the portal. GO now."
Back to top Go down
Captain Samuel Montiago

Captain Samuel Montiago

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:14 am

"Into the portal me laddies!" Shouted the captain. They ran into it, and it dissapeared. They were in some strange land, with a foul stench.
Back to top Go down
Hellion Drakis

Hellion Drakis

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:47 pm

"Guys well come to the twisting nether, Home of the demons." He took out his sword. "They know were here. We fight for our race." Hordes of demons appeared in all horizons. "If we live, Remind me to pay you 5,000,000 gold for this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:00 pm

"Get up you maggots! Nyroc cried from the middle of the camp, his voice magically amplified, You shall feel my wrath if you do not assemble, we are going to attack a city today!" the camp burst into activity, men were gearing up and having cold breakfasts, polishing and sharpening swords and ajusting crossbows. most of them wore fine armor, or the red tunics of the Fallen Empire, but one or two dressed their own way. "Kreigan! Nyroc called "Yo will take fifth squad and go west, after half a days walk you will be near the walls. make camp their and wait for our signal, you are in charge of that division. The men moved out.

Moljinir

The troll burst out and revealed his presence to the two men "hahaha u iz thinkin dat u leave Moljinir back wid da rabble? i fight wiv u mon." he said in his quizzical accent.
Back to top Go down
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:26 pm

When Kreigan was finally able to begin to sleep, he ended up waking 5 minutes later to Nyroc telling him to move west. But it did not matter to him anyways, since it has been almost 710 years since he had any decent sleep. He walked with his squad, moving at a good pace toward the west, but the day was passing by slow. Kreigan's thoughts however wasn't about what was going to happen on the attack of the city, they were of the theory that he forgot something. He knew he forgot something important, he just couldn't tell what. He hates that feeling, for it happens often, and he curses himself for that. Even once, he forgot to bring his blade to a duel long ago, and had to fight with his bare hands. Of course he won the duel after snapping his opponent's spinal chord... but he still hated the fact that he forgot one of his weapons. Sometimes he thinks that its the Alcohol that makes him forget. Wait a minute... he thought, before giving a angry sigh. He forgot the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Captain Samuel Montiago

Captain Samuel Montiago

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Montiago lunged at at the first one. He chopped off its arm. The creature seemed to take notice. He chopped off its head, and it fell limp. "Aim for the vital organs!" the captain shouted. He and his crew hacked through wave after wave of the demons. Twice Twain (An NPC priest.) had to heal him. Finally, it seemed as it was over. A maniac laugh sounded out. "You'll have to de better than that!"
Back to top Go down
Hellion Drakis

Hellion Drakis

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:15 pm

"You demonic A$$ come and fight your self. I'm here to end the one you call Flawless." Then The horde rose to become undead Demons."Well this is great. Who ever will surive this get paid 10 mill." He load a holy gem and his eyes were changing to dark red. The sword spew flames and hellion charged will the anger, sorrow, revenge of Hell's Bane (Name of the sword of Lord Drakis the second).

Gos
He was in a big demonic fortress. They placed him in a cell looking at the main hall. He knew that Death wing will show up and all will be lost. His party found the cave of Death wing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Samuel Montiago

Captain Samuel Montiago

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Using all of his energy, he channeled magic into Bob and Steve. Red and blue bolts flew everywhere, and always seemed to find the target. "I hope yur not kidden, cause that 10 mill is mine to keep!"
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:38 am

'''What the?'' shouted Nikias in surprise.
''Oh.. 'tis you.'' murmurs Arathor. ''Well, let's go sleep then..''
Arathor and Nikias layed down and slept, while Arathor held the watch.
The night was dark and black, it just felt as if an arrow could come from any side. Mhm..
''I guess the soldiers must've felt like this when they watched for any shadow trolls, million years ago..'' he murmured as he grabbed his axe and cleaned it from the blood as his eyes were fixed on the darkness. ''By Nicanor, this is an unnatural night..''
How could anything be natural anyway? The tides had changed.. for long there was peace in the Empire, 'till the Dark Portal was re-opened. Yes, earthquakes and lightning terrified the world as it was shaked on his very foundations. Almost everyone knew this couldn't be natural. Something was behind it, but nobody dared to do something. The Urunas Keep was heavily defended, as was the Emperor's Castle. The coalication wanted war but the young Emperor didn't approve. Hmpf.. how could he, he was just a sixteen-year old boy. The Ayan'renai were also on the edge of rebelling, because they all wanted to fight. Yeah, these were the rumours. These thoughts filled the head of Arathor as the night continued, and finally, he fell asleep.

Last edited by Nicanor on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:03 am

OOC: Nicanor! did you not read my post? my troll jumped out! lol.

Kreigan: A man with a rather large weapon mounted over his arm, it looked like a gun, walked over to kreigan and said; "sir! Privat Valikofski reporting sir! we have seen Captain Nyrocs flare sir! its time to attack!" and with that, he lifted his metal arm up, and pulled back a metal slide on the bottom, and loaded a clip in the weapon. "ready sir? hahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:07 am

IMPORTANT OOC: Guys... This makes no sense! We should get together somewhere! Everyone is RPing for himself here!!!
Back to top Go down
https://legacyofthedamned.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:41 am

IMPORTANT OOC: I AM RP-ING WITH 2 PEOPLE, but yeah we should get together, now no more OOC:!
Back to top Go down
Dragonson

Dragonson

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:07 am

Khal looked into the mirror, examining his new body closely.
He still hadn't gotten used to the metallic feeling, or to the lava that followed him whereever he went as a trail of molten rock. It was strange, yet he liked it. He was no longer a weak, being of blood and flesh. He had become like the beings the Titans first made before the Old Gods cursed them with flesh. He was almost complete.
He unfolded his wings, seeing how the feathers were now metallic with a strange, red highlight. He laughed. All this power, being granted to him. And he hadnt even done anything to get it! Exept from being remarkable strong willed, ofcourse. He could feel his two weapons under the robe. It was a good feeling to once again wield The Blazer. How he had missed the red sword. Khal Laughed again. He was no longer bound to the power he had been granted by the gods. He had his own power now! His own power! What a delightfull thing! He snapped his fingers, and a servant entered the room. "Mkhryy Lhrord?" The servant said. Khal turned around and faced the puny Ashen. "Gather the forces and the other Pharaohs. I have a plan."
Back to top Go down
Hellion Drakis

Hellion Drakis

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 am

"We found it, Drakis."
"Time to end this." He channeled all his holy magic into a Super Nova. The Wave destroyed most of the army and Hellion had to sit down. "Find my friend and free him. Go while there is a chance. to get out of here. Send a flare when you got him. I'll Teleportal you here." His saw the flames of a undead drake head towards the keep. "Take this. It is linked to the main Magic gem. The power is to teleport you to my base with your ship. Use it if there is no portal." Hellon charged to follow Death Wing. His anger was powering up his sword, the Gold Flame grew stronger and stronger.
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:45 pm

OOC: Edited.
Back to top Go down
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:23 pm

Kreigan stood up, and gave out a smile. "Alrighty then! Lets tear this city down until there is nothing above its ground! Attack!!" shouted Kreigan. Suddenly, the rest of the men, along with their weapons, began to charge toward the city.
Back to top Go down
Gwafu

Gwafu

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:08 pm

They saw horde of Orcs charging into the portal. The two planned to quickly move to the outpost guarding the Portal

After 2 hours of journey, Troy and Draco finally reached the outpost.
"Sir Galen, a massive horde of Orcs is charging to the portal. It looks like they will escape this world!!" Troy said
"Okay men! Move out!" Galen ordered
Galen force (with Troy and Draco) prepared for a battle coming up. Avast! The Orcs arrived and charged to them

(OOC: Okay, I'll make this short)

The force gallantly fought the Orcs but they were outnumbered.
"Sir Galen!! Our force is harshly decreased!! We need to retreat!!" Shouted by a knight
"Are you serious? We will never retreat!! Charge my warriors!!" Shouted by Galen

Then, Draco mysteriously glowed
"Draco!! What's happening to you?!?!" Troy shouted
"Stay out of the way!!" Draco ordered

The warriors stayed away from Draco then Draco cast a fiery spell to the orcs forcing them to retreat.

..........To be continued
Back to top Go down
Dragonson

Dragonson

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:00 am

"...And that is how i imagine the fortefication." Khal said. The Other Pharaohs nodded. It made sense to fortify Amren'Zel. It was already something of a castle, but it lacked walls, gates and siegeworks. Emir stood up. "Khal, There is alot of Activity at the Dark Portal. Should we send a Herald to investigate?" Khal smiled. "As much as i'd like to learn more about this situation, I think sending a Herald is overkill." Emir begun to say something, but Khal cut him off. "I'l go there myself. I'm tired of waiting, and i want to incinerate something." Lok'Then laughed. "I agree with Khal, Emir, a Herald is overkill. Lets send the strongest individual we have instead, that should prove interesting." Emir sighed. "You two lost your sanity when you were warped, didn't you?" Khal smiled, again. "No, Dear Emir, but you apparently lost your sense of humor."

To his satisfaction Khal's wings still worked. As he flew over the landscape he could see the big cracks in the ground that Deathwing's emerge had caused. And big they were. Enormous. Khal admired Deathwing for his power. Though, having that great power, and only wanting to destroy the world? That's gotta be a empty existance! Khal thought, and suddently he felt sorry for the big dragon.

When Khal finally arrived at the Dark Portal he could see masses of orcs trying to get through, and alot of other, things, that he couldnt really define what was.
Khal begun flying downwards.
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:15 am

OOC:OMGWTF, Wtf?!?!

IC:Halsad woke up, and the others where ready to move,''Sir, we've been moving fore weeks, we must seek shelter somewhere''A knight said, then Halsad replied''You are right, we must make another camp here, but im afraid it will fall too, our supplies are low, but i think that we can catch fish from that side of the lake.''Then the knight said''You mean that we can rest here right?We can get some supplies and leave again.''The knight said and Halsad replied''You're right!''A villager then approached Halsad''We've found some fishes at this lake, sir, maybe we can make a camp here and fish for supplies and gather wood from the forest here.''He said''Good idea, we'll stay here, and sent scouts to find if anyone is near us.''Then Halsad called Tyles.''Tyles, i assing you to go and search if anyone is near us.Can you go scout taht area?''Then Tyles said''You bet!''
Back to top Go down
xbacurix (Deran)

xbacurix (Deran)

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:27 am

Elsewhere in the world, in some grasslands, Deran finally wake up ... "Oh, what a headache, damn dwarven beer"
Last night, he bought some beer from a dwarf, but now looks like it wasn't that good. "Now, i already checked the dwarven city of Thundy, and once again no water manipulator, but what i had in mind, seeking a water mage in a dwarven city? You're a fool Deran... and here i am again, talking to myself"
Deran packed his things, what aren't so much: a katana and an armor that his father gave him, some food, and the damn dwarven beer. The wanderer was once again seeking a water manipulator, and now the next stop would be... "Let me see, the nearest city now is Vrooks, the Thieves's town, dear Gods, what a place to seek a water mage"
Back to top Go down
http://northrendstears.forumeiros.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire   Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part I - Rise of the Fallen Empire
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5