Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire
Welcome guest, please register!
Welcome guest, please register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire by Witch-King on Hiveworkshop.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonson

Dragonson

Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament   Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:49 am

Hello people =)
I am currently working on a map wich i call Battle Depths.
The point of it is to create a hero arena wich in the end doesen't come down to "Standing infront of eachother seeing whose items are best." This is a hard task, but seems to be coming along nicely =)
It has alot of info, so posting all of it here will take a heckish lot of time =( Therefore: I LINK!

Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament Bannar
Back to top Go down
reason3
WC3 Moderator
WC3 Moderator
reason3

PostSubject: Re: Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament   Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:49 am

Hey Dragonson your idea seems interesting.Could you give us more info about your map?
Also,i'd like to know something.You started developing this map from scratch or are you editing an already existing map?I know you posted an link to Hiveworkshop,but people are supposed to find info about your map here and don't be linked to another site.Thx,
~r3
Back to top Go down
Dragonson

Dragonson

PostSubject: Re: Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament   Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:17 am

Well, i'm sorry. But i am currently working hard on getting the new Battle Depths version out, so i don't have time to post all the info here =(

But yes, i started this from scratch. The only thing that is not my idea is the concept of Hero Arenas.

Edit: That got out wrong.
Ofcourse i've also been helped by people with alot of stuff, and many people have contributed with their ideas, but i started the map from scratch, and did most of the work myself.
Back to top Go down
reason3
WC3 Moderator
WC3 Moderator
reason3

PostSubject: Re: Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament   Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:25 am

Pretty nice.And i can understand you cause i've been working for weeks to release the 1.2 version of my map.I've also been working on it like mad man.I would gladly help you if you want any help.
And if you find some time,you could post the story here too Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragonson

Dragonson

PostSubject: Re: Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament   Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:17 am

Well, there is no real story.
Exept for the thing that it is some kind of underground tournament =P
I might make one up sometime though.
Back to top Go down
reason3
WC3 Moderator
WC3 Moderator
reason3

PostSubject: Re: Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament   Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:25 am

Have you thought of adding a duel system arena?And how about some training areas,where Hero's can get more experience?
Back to top Go down
xbacurix (Deran)

xbacurix (Deran)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament   Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:36 am

Good to see, you still with the project. =)
But you hadn't uploaded any new version in the Hive... =(
Good luck with the map dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://northrendstears.forumeiros.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament   Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Depths: The Underground Tournament
Page 1 of 1