Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire
Welcome guest, please register!
Welcome guest, please register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire by Witch-King on Hiveworkshop.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Eternal Battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason3
WC3 Moderator
WC3 Moderator
reason3

The Eternal Battle Empty
PostSubject: The Eternal Battle   The Eternal Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Hey all Very Happy !I'd like to make this thread in order to show you the map i am currently working.I'd like everyone to know that it is still at a Beta Stage.I've been working on this map about 3 months and i think it is developing pretty nice.I am currently working for the 1.2 version of it,which has most bugs fixed.The current 1.1 version is kinda bugged but it will let you know about the main points.

Here is the Main Story...Exclamation You choose your race either Blood Elves Survivors which are fighting for the sake of good and peace,or Fel Orc Legion whose main purpose is to destroy all existence and bring Chaos to the world.Each race has her own base,with creeps spawning.You pick a hero,and try to destroy the towers protecting your enemies base,in order to destroy its Main Building and win.You will have to fight your way through a vast ammount of creeps and a some determent heroes,to stop you.If you want to explore the amazing countryside feel free to do so.There are many places you can visit,and fight with with Neutral Creeps.There are villages,some of them raided by bandits,other peacefull.There are Gnoll Camps,satyr's nests,wolves regions and of course the 2 legendary bosses.Kill them and you get gold and an random item.Also,every few minutes the Duel Arena system picks a random hero from each team to fight to the death with his opponent.The winner's team get stronger creeps spawn until the next arena fight!

Current version 1.1,Map link will be provided soon!
Back to top Go down

The Eternal Battle
Page 1 of 1