Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire
Welcome guest, please register!
Welcome guest, please register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire by Witch-King on Hiveworkshop.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War of the Ancients (Custom made story)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

War of the Ancients (Custom made story) Empty
PostSubject: War of the Ancients (Custom made story)   War of the Ancients (Custom made story) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:25 pm

When Orcs found out about the Dark Portal, they've sent their best scouts inside that huge, demonic, fiery portal. As Orcs were crossing the portal, master of demonic magic, Grattanghar has left that portal opened, so he could get Orcs under his command. Orcs that crossed the portal first, obeyed his commands and served him well. But every past generation would have much many betrayers and traitors. Grattanghar was an old hag, covered by black mantle and he had huge sword on his back. Sword was glowing red when it sensed trouble ahead, and Grattanghar got a nickname because of that ability, "The Sensor". Grattanghar's right eye was covered by strange black clothing, and there was a legend about that eye. It said that whoever beats him, he uses his right eye to defeat opponent by destructing his mind. Farmers and villagers believed in that story, but great nobles and knights didn't. "He is just a scum", they would say and turn around when someone would talk about Grattanghar. Few years after Orcs crossed the portal, they made a small town south of it. It was known as "Town of Darkness". That name came when some villagers started spreading out story about how they managed to see what's inside that town. They said that they saw Orcs killing Human villagers, and transforming their bodies into living Orcs. Many of nobles were still laughing on that stories, but few of them believed in them. Azeroth Kingdom was not strong as it was long ago, because of many civil wars and fear of the Horde. Grattanghar created mighty Dragon in his, now great "Castle of Darkness". He gave that dragon name "Deathwing", because he believed that name fits for the legend of the dragon's coming. "He was raised from the ashes, and everyone will obey him!", Grattanghar yelled while he was creating Deathwing. As years were passing, Grattanghar's Kingdom was getting larger and stronger, and it wasn't the same Kingdom as it was once. It was now created from both Undead and Orcs. They were merged together and they made one great army. Skeletal Archers were the best for range shooting, while Orcish Grunts and Pikemans were the ones who would fight melee fight when needed. When his forces came at their maximum, about ten thousands of Undead soldiers, and fifteen thousands of Orcish warriors, Grattanghar declared a war to Azeroth Kingdom. Day after war declaration, Azeroth's cities began to burn and being devoured by dark magic and darkness. Nicanor, King of Azeroth, decided to strike at Grattanghar's strongest army, "The Squad 555". Squad 555 was made of Undead abominations and ghouls, with Orcish archers and catapults. Together they made a perfect fit and they were strongest army in whole Eastern Kingdoms. Azeroth army and Squad 555 clashed at one small ridge, south of Stormwind. All Nicanor got was one small report, and inside of it was written:
"We are losing our soldiers quickly, they are way too stronger! Our catapults have destroyed most of their range warriors, but their melee warriors are still defeating ours in any clash! We must retreat to the Stormwind, and regroup there! If we don't do so, we are all doomed..."
Nothing else could be seen, because blood was everywhere on the right side of the paper, where this story should continue. Nicanor was shocked, because he realized that he just sent most of his good fighters to death. After that battle, dust has settled and war was kind of stopped. Battles were stopped, and nobody was fighting. It was like the pact has been made, but it really isn't. Grattanghar had something special, and very big in mind. He created mighty Cult that began spreading poison over villages, and villagers that were affected by the poison would become sick and something like zombies. They were mindless creatures that attacked everyone who would stand in their way. Stormwind was full of refugees and nobles. Everyone was scared of that plague and they thought that Stormwind is a safe place for them. Azeroth has lost the war, because it had no more freedom fighters to fight for their country. All of the noble, strong and brave warriors were already dead. Nicanor was shocked by the results, and he sent few of his best men to Lordaeron. Seeking help, they arrived at Capital Castle of Lordaeron and they meet with King Terenas.
"Why should I help your king!?" asked Terenas shocked when he heard what they said about the war with Squad 555.
"You are allies of Azeroth, sire!" yelled one of the knights who were standing near the captain. Terenas looked at that knight and said: "So what if I am their ally? I have my own interest than saving their asses from some imagined cult!"
Everyone in Castle was shocked by Terenas' answer but he didn't mention that, and he stood up from his throne laughing.
"Get your dirty asses out of my castle, faggots!" he yelled at Stormwind knights who came there seeking help. Knights took up their swords and began leaving the castle. Suddenly somebody began yelling: "Stop right there, brave knights!"
That was Prince Arthas of Lordaeron. He was holding his huge hammer and he prepared two squads of his most skilled warriors to ride with him. "I am going to help you!" he said and began yelling at his warriors, so they could regroup and ride together. "At least someone is helping us!" yelled one of the Stormwind knights. They got a smile on their face when they saw tons of riders riding with them. "You are going down, demons!" thought one of them while he was yelling and riding happy with rest of the raid groups. They were riding for four days, until they finally reached Stormwind. Stormwind seemed abandoned when they came, and it wasn't shinning as it was before. "The town of light, now ruined" said Arthas as he was getting off his horse. Knights looked at him, with sad faces and continued walking towards the citadel. While they were walking trough streets, they felt like some shade was following them. "So they are already inside the town" thought Arthas as he was looking left, then right. "Hmph... We can sense you wretched demons! Come show your ugly faces!" yelled one of the knights, who seemed to be scared. Suddenly after that, four demons with huge maces in their hands appeared in front of Arthas and the rest of that huge group. "Four against two thousand?" yelled Arthas confused. Demons laughed and one of them said: "Only I can break your whole army, puny prince!"
Arthas looked at him and then he looked at his army, quickly drawing his huge hammer from his back. "My hammer will be the last thing you will ever see, demon!" yelled Arthas, and then he jumped and attacked demons. He hit one demon, and that demon fell to the ground. Rests of Arthas's soldiers were charging at the remaining three demons. One demon hit the ground and made a huge crater in it, also killing few humans that were charging there. "Puny humans!" yelled one of the demons as he was slashing human captains and riders. Arthas fell onto the ground, with huge mace in his shoulder. "Arghh...You wretched!" yelled Arthas as he was trying to get that huge mace out of his shoulder. "Hurts, doesn't it?" asked that huge demon, with a coolly smile on his face. After some time mocking, Arthas finally got that mace out of his shoulder and he began screaming and bleeding a lot. "Prince Arthas is heavy wounded!" yelled one of the Stormwind knights as he was running towards Arthas. Soon few knights gathered around Arthas and they took him out of battle. "You will be fine if you stay here, brave Prince!" yelled one of knights. Arthas looked at them and his view was getting blurry. "I won't hold out much longer here, knight!" answered Arthas as blood was getting out of his mouth. "My shoulder and chest heavy wounded, I am afraid that you will have to save Stormwind without me!" he continued talking as he was feeling huge amount of pain. "With all due respect, Prince, don't talk bullshit!" yelled knight as he was holding Arthas. Soon demons were defeated, and humans suffered huge loss of soldiers. After some time walking towards the citadel again, holding Arthas, group has been followed by two powerful Gargoyles. "Should we strike at them, brother?" said one of two Gargoyles. "Hell no! Have you forgotten what our mission is?" answered other one with huge smile on his face. "Oh right...We have to..." answered first one and began laughing loudly.
"Gar..." said one footman and he was stopped from saying the rest of the words by other one."We know fool!" yelled other footman that was holding his mouth. They continued walking, as the night was falling. After few hours of walking, they have reached the citadel. They entered and there was whole Azeroth army, nobles and refugees. "Prince Arthas is heavy wounded, help us now!" yelled knights as they were pushing nobles and warriors so they could pass to the king. Medic took Arthas and then he brought him to the medic tent outside of citadel. There they are healing people...
~TO BE CONTINUED~

Last edited by Deathwing on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://legacyofthedamned.forumotion.net
Dragonson

Dragonson

PostSubject: Re: War of the Ancients (Custom made story)   War of the Ancients (Custom made story) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 am

Awesome DW =) But eh... could you change the text color and make it normal letters like this? Would be alot easier (and less headache-giving) to read =)
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: War of the Ancients (Custom made story)   War of the Ancients (Custom made story) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:39 am

Sure, I thought that if they are white they'll be easier to read, but imma changing it now Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragonson

Dragonson

PostSubject: Re: War of the Ancients (Custom made story)   War of the Ancients (Custom made story) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:27 am

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: War of the Ancients (Custom made story)   War of the Ancients (Custom made story) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:28 am

No problem, but you like the story? xD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonson

Dragonson

PostSubject: Re: War of the Ancients (Custom made story)   War of the Ancients (Custom made story) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:33 am

Indeed i do =) Indeed i do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Ancients (Custom made story)   War of the Ancients (Custom made story) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Ancients (Custom made story)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire :: Off Topic :: Random Topics-
Jump to: