Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire
Welcome guest, please register!
Welcome guest, please register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire by Witch-King on Hiveworkshop.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charecter Application: Khal Firetamer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonson

Dragonson

Charecter Application: Khal Firetamer Empty
PostSubject: Charecter Application: Khal Firetamer   Charecter Application: Khal Firetamer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:41 am

Khal Firetamer, once a guardian of Magnar, now only seeking to destroy it.
Warped by Deathwing's masses of energy, he now leads the Magmaborn as a Pharaoh. Using his vast amount of power to incinerate anybody standing against him.

Name: Khal Flametamer, Pharaoh of The Molten Fortress.
Class: Pharaoh (Special Class)
Element: Fire, Magma and other Such stuff.
Race: Magmaborn (Angel)
Description: Khal is tall, muscular and generally good looking for human standards. His once black hair and beard are now, well, still black. Though now the source of its blackness is that it is covered in ash and coal. He wears a red robe, now with various silver-colored runes. His glowing, white eyes are still the same, but his left hand is warped into a inwards-curled claw, wich is constantly on-fire. Khal has reforged his old weapon, The Blazer, with his new power, and is now dual-wielding the two weapons he forged himself while he was still an angel: The Blazer and Punishment, A Longsword and a Warmce.

Sorry for the uncompleteness of this, but i am in a timerace, so i will see you again in five days! (Deathwing knows about... a teeensiweensibeensi bit more than you.)

Last edited by Dragonson on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Charecter Application: Khal Firetamer   Charecter Application: Khal Firetamer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 pm

Info:
Khal Flametamer, Pharaoh of The Molten Fortress - Approved (It's okay about uncompleteness of your character application)
Back to top Go down
https://legacyofthedamned.forumotion.net
Dragonson

Dragonson

PostSubject: Re: Charecter Application: Khal Firetamer   Charecter Application: Khal Firetamer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:53 am

Added description and changed class to Pharaoh (Special Class). Hope thats okay. =S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charecter Application: Khal Firetamer   Charecter Application: Khal Firetamer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charecter Application: Khal Firetamer
Page 1 of 1