Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire
Welcome guest, please register!
Welcome guest, please register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire by Witch-King on Hiveworkshop.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How about we begin new RP?

Go down 
+2
Nicanor
Deathwing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

How about we begin new RP? Empty
PostSubject: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:34 am

Hello everybody, this is your moderator Deathwing. I have a special info for all of you.
I was thinking that this story didn't went well for most of players...
"Taiion was a player and then he was transformed into a NPC and he teleported my character like a sh*t"
That sucks really... I was thinking of starting it all over, what'cha say?
Back to top Go down
https://legacyofthedamned.forumotion.net
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:51 am

Just do a couple of weeks after all that happened?
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 am

Well, just read beginning of RP and then the rest of it. It does not fit...
Back to top Go down
Taiion Methuselah Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:53 pm

I like it, we just need to make some NPC's to bring it together, or more players to RP with. thats my oppinion.
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:40 pm

I always wanted to continue or old one, we stopped at the part of the fight when Greymare was at a ship going to help Nicanor, but we really cutted the RP at its mid.....
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:53 pm

LotD - Aftermath was a total failure! I must say that, 1st one was so cool, but the second was sh*t. This one is going to fix everything! Razz Much bigger role, and stronger enemy, the great Deathwing!!!!! x)))))))
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Deathwing wrote:
Much bigger role, and stronger enemy, the great Deathwing!!!!! x)))))))

NOOOOOOOO! With 60000 men I could barely hold 600000 demons and hordes of Crystal Golems and 100000 Shadow Trolls. And now I'm with 4000 men. ._.

I'm doomed.
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:38 pm

BTW now i a gree with you, like you said Taiion appeared at u like crap, same happened to me >.> I was away and then i see Taiion charging at us.....
Back to top Go down
Nicanor

Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:54 am

What's the problem with that?
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:57 am

Well... I think it would be better to start RP from the beginning again??
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:58 am

Fine with that...
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:21 am

Others?
Back to top Go down
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 pm

well, honestly I never understood why we made this more into the future RP.. we should have continued with my badass shadow troll Smile. I personally like this RP though. Only reason why LOTD 2 failed was because of some *cough cough* rpers that didnt understand the ways of RP. Well, its really just 1 rper, but I am not gunna mention any names, althought I'm pretty sure he is not here. Anyways, i'd be fine with continueing this, restarting this, restarting a old rp, it wouldnt matter. As long as there IS a rp, I will be happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:32 pm

hehe, it seems that we have a neutral man... xD Smile))) Wanna know the reason why I putted this into future?
- Just for a little change, why shouldn't I change something... And then IDEA - AGE!!! x))))
Back to top Go down
Captain Samuel Montiago

Captain Samuel Montiago

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 pm

Start Again?
I like the iidea of this one, but is seems like we're not working towards some common mission. We're all kinda just roaming (The problem is that I am on when all others aren't.)

We all kinda need to unite. LOTD 2 was really a failure, jsut beacause noone had time to RP. Now that you have people hyped up, you could continue it. (I might even rejoin. The reason I left last time is because where me and Flat were fighting, ended badly, because he just fell off the face of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Greymare

Greymare

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:44 pm

LotD was the best.... Weekly adds at the map of magnar, new nubs to pwn, and new players every week Razz But 2 was fail cause all left.......We should continue 2 guys... Razz
Back to top Go down
SpankyDmonkey

SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:33 pm

2 was a fail because the RP went from a unique more hero-grouped-style rp to a weird as hell seperation with random races that would pop up with every post. I mean, the first RP to me, was like a awesome Lord of the Rings type of movie, where there was a group of heroes in an adventure, and a couple of bad guys in the backround always doing something. But in the second part.. it was like WTF IS GOING ON?? in every post. I would not post for a day or two, come back, and it would be like: Pheonix King? wth? Thats why I decided not to post anymore there. To me it got rediculous. This is a good RP though, I don't mind sticking to this, or restarting it, or restarting the second part of LotD. Either way, I will be happy Smile.
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:53 pm

No,no,no... We shouldn't get back to LotD 2... We should continue this one, but I request from ya all to call some of your friends to join this RP... (More players)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:06 am

Ok, i don't think we want alot of players, or if we do, it should be in a party system! we should have the RP-ers group into Parties and they can go around and do fun stuff, i also thing that all enemies should be tougher, like what is realistic. I mean, you are just cutting down guys, but in real life, even if you are skilled, fighting takes a long time, and wounds shoud hurt alot more etc. thats where magic comes in and you can heal.

perhapse like D&D where you have 'campaigns' etc, or somthing, i think we should re-start the RP, with some of these concepts.
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:11 am

Yeah... If you ask me... Approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:15 am

well we should do a poll to see if we all agree.... i will put it up.
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:15 am

Cool... Do that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about we begin new RP?   How about we begin new RP? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about we begin new RP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire :: Off Topic :: Random Topics-
Jump to: