Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire
Welcome guest, please register!

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire by Witch-King on Hiveworkshop.com

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nicanor the Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonson

PostSubject: Nicanor the Paladin   Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:12 am

Nic, I've been wondering: Do you have any special story on Nicanor after LotD 2 ended? Caus'e he is kind of a important element in Khal's story. He was the cause that Khal, after completing his task in magnar, decided to stay among the mortals instead of going back to heaven. Why? Khal liked Nicanor (also cause i think nicanor is the most Rp-Complete char i've seen in this RP yet. MAN it was nice playing with you on that char =D) and he wanted to make sure his family persisted, and didn't die out like many other noble Families. Do you have anything for/against this? Since we could get some Neat rp and story elements out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Nicanor the Paladin   Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:05 am

I agree. If there was ever a poll on most awesome character in LOTD Series, I would pick Nicanor. He seemed like, the most human character in the RP that was also a leader. Usually when I make a character, I always end up putting something like He controls the shadow magic or He wears an ancient artifact that gives him xx. Nicanor WAS a paladin, although now he did not possess that power, and yet he still was a hero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicanor

PostSubject: Re: Nicanor the Paladin   Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Aww, thanks guys.
But the most logical answer to your question is that he died by the hands of thousand crystal golems of the Phoenix King and the 700.000 demons of Monaxos. ><, but, I'll make later a story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonson

PostSubject: Re: Nicanor the Paladin   Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Well, at the end of LotD 2 Khal had teleported himself and Nicanor to somewhere safe. So he could have survived those things.

I'm not saying that he's alive atm, cause he has a 5068% chance not to be, just that e probably didn't die right there. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpankyDmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Nicanor the Paladin   Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Pheonix King? Golems? Im sorry, but I erased that atrocity from my memory, due to the fact that i contracted malaria, swine flu, Chuck Norris Ass Woopin, AIDs, Anthrax, STDs, a yeast infection and Elephantidus just by reading those texts of destruction. Make YOUR version of the story, not THAT one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonson

PostSubject: Re: Nicanor the Paladin   Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Yes, i have to admit that that part of the RP went abit lame. Sorry hellion, but the pheonix king thing were, bad. In too many ways. So i am now gonna quote the mighty Gibb:

Your Performance gave me cancer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greymare

PostSubject: Re: Nicanor the Paladin   Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:00 am

No!Nicanor, Greymare's best friend!Tell us more about the later story, if i will have some time i will write about Greymare's too, but Nicanor was sure cool Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicanor the Paladin   

Back to top Go down

Nicanor the Paladin
Page 1 of 1