Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire
Welcome guest, please register!
Welcome guest, please register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire by Witch-King on Hiveworkshop.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Magmaborn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonson

Dragonson

The Magmaborn Empty
PostSubject: The Magmaborn   The Magmaborn I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:07 am

When Deathwing arose, not only did the continents shatter, also, a wave of energy surged through the lands.
Those that were hit by this wave were transformed, warped, destroyed.
They became the Magmaborn.
They are like the undead, mindless. And if it were not for the few strong-minded people that were hit by the warp-wave, they would all be wandering Magnar in, killing everything in their path.
Theese strong-minded individuals are called Pharaohs, and they have maintained their will, though their thoughts are warped, and many of them are insane. The Magmaborn follow the Pharaohs like the undead follow the necromancers, and the Pharaohs, follow only one lord: Destruction.

Yeah sorry about that. This is abit out of protocol i know, but this is also kind of a race application. I'l give the you protocolized info now.

Name: The Magmaborn.
Type: A Group of creatures simply trying to destroy as much as possible, though their leaders have much more sinister things in mind.
LeaderS: Khal Flamewielder, Emir the Sorched and Lok'Then
Members: Ehh... can we take this later?

I'd Like to discuss some details with you trough PM DW, please gimme some feedback, and if this is completely unacceptable: Let me know.
If you would like some more info about the Magmaborn: Let me know too, please.
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

The Magmaborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magmaborn   The Magmaborn I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:41 pm

This sounds cool mate Smile PM me for some special classes and further ideas for this race/organization and it'll be probably approved... x)))
Back to top Go down
https://legacyofthedamned.forumotion.net
Nicanor

Nicanor

The Magmaborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magmaborn   The Magmaborn I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Khal of Aftermath? Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

The Magmaborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magmaborn   The Magmaborn I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:45 pm

LoL xD
Back to top Go down
Dragonson

Dragonson

The Magmaborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magmaborn   The Magmaborn I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:01 am

Nicanor wrote:
Khal of Aftermath? Very Happy.
yes Wink Though, he's kind of a bad guy now. His char will come later too =)

And thanks DW =) I Thought you'd like it =P

Edit:
The Magmaborn Gwx-destroyer
See this guy? Its a destroyer from Guild Wars.
I imagine the Magmaborn to look abit like theese. Though a magmaborn's anatomy will have many similarities with the race it were before.

I'l PM you the classes and other details later DW =) Also, i'd like to know: How easy is it to update the world map?
Back to top Go down
Deathwing
Administrator
Administrator
Deathwing

The Magmaborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magmaborn   The Magmaborn I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:50 am

It's very easy, and you should have created your own character in Character Application section and begin RPing before posting an race application... But I will forgive you, next ones will be punished (their posts removed) x))) buhahaha!! Very Happy haa Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragonson

Dragonson

The Magmaborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magmaborn   The Magmaborn I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:38 am

Well, i see your point, but how can i create a charecter with a race not yet existing? No
So i thought i'd get the race approved before i made a charecter with it. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Magmaborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magmaborn   The Magmaborn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magmaborn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire :: Roleplay :: Group/Organization Application-
Jump to: